The video today takes place on Cherokee lake in early April. Spring is a great time of year to target smallmouth bass in all stages of the spawn and typically smallmouth will be active, feeding, and aggressive this time of year. The key today was targeting flat rock areas that connect with steeper rock transitions on the main lake.
– 3.8 in. Keitech Swing Impact Fat Swimbait
– 3/8 oz. Ledgehead Lures Micro Ledgehead Swimbait Head
– 7’6 Medium Heavy Duckett Ghost Cranking Rod
– Abu Garcia Revo SX 6.6:1 Gear Ratio
– 10 lb. Sunline Assassin Flourocarbon